Monday, April 24, 2017

Matt Campbell: Graduate Student of the Week

Matt Campbell

Matt Campbell

Hometown:
Shreveport, LA

What are your previous degrees?
B.S. Biological Engineering, LSU
M.S. Biological and Agricultural Engineering, LSU

Who is your advisor?
Steven Hall

What is your research interest?
My research interest is in Coastal Aquaculture Engineering. Specifically the development of technology and methodology to grow coastal aquaculture sustainably.

What do you like most about BAE?
I love the connection of what we do to food security and creating jobs. I feel that the applied nature of our field is unique. I enjoy the culture of "hands-on" engineering.

What is a little known fact about you?

I have a bit of a travel addiction (I am in recovery though).

No comments:

Post a Comment